Pima County Recorder Seal Pima County Recorder's Office
F. Ann Rodriguez, Pima County Recorder  
F. Ann Rodriguez

Pima County

Beneficiary, Joint Tenancy and Quit Claim Forms

During the current pandemic, the Pima County Recorder’s Office is making the following forms available at no cost to the public. As recommended by the CDC, we ask you not to come into the office.

  1. Complete one of the attached documents that you think is suited for your needs. By law, we are not able to give legal advice in completing the forms.
  2. Documents must be notarized. We do not provide notary services.
  3. Send completed form with a $30 check made out to the Pima County Recorder’s Office. Payment must be included to process the transaction.
  4. Mail completed document to PO Box 3145 Tucson AZ 85702-3145.
  5. All Original documents will be mailed back to you to the address you provided on the form that you submitted.
  6. For questions call 520-724-4350.


Documents evidencing a transfer of title of real property must be accompanied by an "Affidavit of Property Value," as set forth in A.R.S. 11-1133. All documents submitted without an affidavit or with any incomplete or missing information as required by the statute will be rejected and returned to the submitter. Transfers exempt from the Affidavit as set forth in A.R.S. 11-1134 must be accompanied by the Arizona Department of Revenue exemption number at the time of recording. Instructions are set forth in A.R.S. 11-1134.C.

Would you like to use our newly designed responsive Website? We welcome your feedback!

¿Le gustaría utilizar nuestro sitio web adaptable de nuevo diseño? ¡Agradecemos sus comentarios!